When: March 27th from 10:30am - 12:30pm
This is a virtual class. You MUST contact us at (435)628-4069 to sign-up. Purchasing online DOES NOT guarantee your spot in the class.
Interested in seeing what you can do with the new Ruler of the Month Club
recent releases? This class explores all the great design combinations you can create with this set of 6
rulers. Everything from creating a classic block design to accomplishing a fabulous edge to edge design
can be done with these versatile rulers.
• Ruler Safety Review – Handi Grip, Sure Foot & Ruler Base, stitch length, Precision or Cruise mode, needle down vs up
• How to use the markings on the rulers
• What shapes can I quilt with the rulers?
• What else can I do with these rulers?
• How to combine rulers to create a new design
• Add fills to the ruler shapes, echo and repeat
• Getting your hopping foot inside the ruler