When: February 27th from 10:30am - 12:30pm
This is a virtual class. You MUST contact us at (435)628-4069 to sign-up. Purchasing online DOES NOT guarantee your spot in the class.
Love feathers but are afraid to try them? You will conquer your feather fears in this
class. We’ll start with easy ways to quilt beautiful feathers. Building off a basic spine, you’ll learn how to
draw different types of feather plumes, their stitch paths, and how to make them fit into lots of different
spaces. We’ll explore putting the perfect feather into a border and even quilting around the corner. Soon
you’ll be quilting feathers on all your quilts!
• Feather backbones and spines
• Feather stitch paths and shapes, making them continuous
• Fitting feathers into blocks and circles
• How to put feathers in a border
• Feathers as an overall quilt design